Siris as she appears in the anime
|Affiliations||Riser Phenex's Peerage|
|Voice Actor||Manami Suda (Japanese)|
Terri Doty (English)
Siris is a tall young woman with long black hair with a dark blue tint and brown eyes. Her hair features five thin ponytails going around her head, which are held up by a golden hair accessory on top of her head. Her outfit consists of a white top with black accents that is modeled after a Chinese cheongsam, red shorts, and armored, knee-high boots with matching gauntlets. The top features a diamond shape on the chest area, giving view of her breasts and cleavage.
Siris is mostly seen with a giant Zweihänder that is mounted on her back when not in use. It features a black blade with silver edges, and has a black hilt with a red handle.
Despite being a Knight, Siris does not uphold a Knight's code of honor and is willing to follow the orders given to her without any doubt.
Not much was revealed about her past, only that at one point in time, she was revived as a Devil by Riser.
She appeared with Riser and the rest of his peerage at the Occult Research Club room.
During the Rating Game between Riser and Rias, she, along with Mihae, Ni and Li, fought Issei, easily overpowering the latter until Issei triggered the Boosted Gear Gift. They were then defeated by the combination attack between Issei Hyoudou and Yuuto Kiba.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Enhanced Speed: As a Knight, Siris possesses increased speed and mobility.
Expert Swordswoman: Siris is skilled in swordsmanship.
Enhanced Strength: Siris is also strong physically, being able to wield the huge weapon like Zweihänder with ease.
- Shock Waves: Siris was able to create powerful gust of winds and shock waves with her attacks.
Zweihänder: A large two-handed sword that is Siris' primary weapon in battle.
- Siris is the Mesopotamian goddess patron of beer who is conceived of as a demon, which is not necessarily evil. She is said to be the daughter of the goddess Ninkasi and the mother of Zu; a large bird that can breathe fire and water.
- The Zweihänder which means "Two hander", was a type of large two-handed sword primarily in use during the early decades of the 16th century.
- Siris in Greek mythology was a bandit killed by Theseus on the road to Athens
- Siris has the Norse meaning of "beautiful woman who leads you to victory" and this fits with her as Knights are associated with bringing the one they serve victory and at the same time, it refers to her beauty.