Kuisha is a beautiful girl with blonde hair tied in a ponytail.
Kuisha is extremely loyal to Sairaorg. Like the other members of Sairaorg's peerage, Kuisha respects and believes in Sairaorg's strength. In fact, Rias felt that Kuisha has a deep affection towards Sairaorg.
Kuisha comes from the House of Abaddon, a family of Pure-blooded Devils from the Extra Demons. She became Sairaorg's Queen sometime before the series.
Kuisha appears in Volume 6, accompanying her master who was doing an interview for the Young Devils Gathering.
She fought against Akeno at the Rating Game between their masters and defeated her after sucking in Akeno's Holy Lightning and shooting the Holy powers back at the latter. She later fought against Issei, asking him to use his Balance Breaker with Issei warning her on concentrating all of her powers on defense, which she didn't take seriously and lost the match after Sairaorg forcefully retired her from their match to prevent Issei from accidentally killing her out of rage.
In Volume 21, Kuisha and all of Sairaorgs peerage assembled and head to Japans coastal waters to join D×D's army who're battling against Qlippoth's.
Powers & AbilitiesEdit
Demonic Power: Kuisha is noted to be very powerful even for a High-Class Devil. Her demonic power is also enhanced due to the Bishop trait of her Queen Piece.
- Power of Hole: Kuisha inherited the House of Abaddon's Power of Hole, an ability which allows the user to create and control portals that expand and retract according to the user's will, and is able to absorb attacks and reflect them back as they choose. It is also possible to split the attacks that were absorbed and release it. Kuisha showed great versatility in using the Power of Hole, able to create multiple portals that fully absorbed Akeno's Holy Lightning and redirect it straight back at her.
Magic Expert: Kuisha shows great diversity in casting spells and specializes in using elemental magic. She was able to easily fight Akeno in a magic battle.
Enhanced Speed, Strength and Defense: Due to the Knight trait and Rook trait of her Queen Piece, Kuisha has superior speed, strength and defense.
- Abaddon is the name of a male angel in the Book of Revealation. He is the king of the demon locusts sent to torment mankind and angel of the abyss.
- Abaddon is also a Biblical Hebrew word meaning "palace of destruction".
- Kuisha is the second Devil from the Extra Demons to be in a peerage and the second Queen from the Extra Demons, after Grayfia Lucifuge.
- Kuisha is the Swahili word for "ended", referring to the angel Abaddon in original myth.