The Azazel Cup was planned by Sirzechs Lucifer and Azazel in preparation of the sealing of 666 which would result in the loss of many mythology leaders. The Azazel Cup is created to serve as a proxy war among the myths and prevent hostility from brewing among myths which could lead into more wars. A person's value as a piece is asserted by a smartphone app (according to tournament's benchmark) provided by the tournament's management. This assessment is done by taking a photo of someone with the app; even working on vampires that normally can't be photographed.
Due to the inclusion of non-Devils, new rules are added to the Azazel Cup.
- Anyone can register as a King.
- A King can register anyone on his team as long as the targeted person isn't in another team.
- Devils with multiple Evil Pieces will be treated as 1 Piece for this tournament with the exception of Gods or God-level which will automatically be counted as 2 pieces or 8 Pawn pieces.
- Each teams starts with 1500 points and they would accumulate more points by playing matches.
According to Tiamat, if a team leader wins the tournament they can ask for anything and if the wish isn't demanding or large-scale, then the rest of the team members can also ask for anything. The tournament prize would use the mystical power of all combined factions to fulfill as many wishes as possible.
- Azazel Stadium
- Aquatic Stadium
- (Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth vs Unknown Team)
- Unnamed Arena
- (Team Rias Gremory vs Unnamed Devil Team)
- Ajuka Stadium
- (Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth vs Team Heaven's Joker)
- (Team Spear of Indra vs Team Imperial Purpure)
- Armaros Colosseum
- (Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth vs Team Sona Sitri)
- Fafnir Stadium
- (Team White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star vs Team Rias Gremory)
- Issei Hyoudou's Peerage (Team Red Dragon Emperor of the Blazing Truth)
- Rias Gremory's Peerage (Team Rias Gremory)
- Sairaorg Bael's Peerage (Team Imperial Purpure)
- Sona Sitri's Peerage (Team Sona Sitri)
- Vali Team (Team White Dragon Emperor of the Morning Star)
- Slash Dog Team
- Cao Cao's Team (Team Spear of Indra)
- Indra's Team
- Sun Wukong's Team (Team Journey to the West)
- Dulio Gesualdo's Team (Team Joker of Heaven)
- Seekvaira Agares's Peerage
- Riser Phenex's Peerage
- Ruval Phenex's Peerage
- Diehauser Belial's Peerage
- Baraqiel's Team (Team Lightning)
- Mahabali's Team (Team Mahabali)
- Tannin's Peerage
- Zatouji's Team
- Typhon's Team (Team Leisure of the Kings)
- Surtr's Team
- Team Black Satan of Darkness Dragon King